[ivtv-users] No audio on 350

Greg Fruth gf20613 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 19:28:12 CET 2011

I had a similar problem with my PVR-350 back in May 2011. The folks on the MythTV list helped me troubleshoot, so I suggest looking at the mythtv-users archive for May. In short, the audio on my 350 stopped working, even under Windows, so I concluded that the audio HW had failed and I wound up replacing the card.