[ivtv-users] HVR-1600 analog no signal

Greg Fruth gf20613 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 08:01:34 CEST 2011

I have the reverse problem in Fedora 14 (HVR-1600 model 1388): the analog side
works totally fine (at /dev/video0) while I can't get the digital side to tune properly.
The digital side has occasionally been able to record in SD and HD, but since the tuning
is wrong Mythtv refuses to record, or it records the wrong program. Does your digital
side work?