[ivtv-users] Andy Walls' change of email address

HoP jpetrous at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:53:11 CET 2010

Hi,

> As a consequence of moving myself into the 21st century by obtaining
> cable internet service, I have a new e-mail address:
>
>        awalls md.metrocast.net
>
> My radix.net email address will soon cease working.

of course it is not my job, but I wonder why you not
stay on old email. In 21 century there is no problem
to move domain to other place or, at least, do
some type of forwarding :)

My 2 cents

/Honza

PS: The only real reason I can imagine is that radix.com
is not your own domain and owner of it doesn't allow
mail forwarding.