[ivtv-users] Flickering on some channels

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 09:36:53 CET 2010

I am seeing variable amounts of flickering on some channels (seemingly
not the same regularly) with my WinTV PVR 150. The latest example was
on Channel 34 (ESPN), and was mild.

I normally use MytvTV to view recorded shows, and that is where I see
the flickering. I have a regular TV and the flickering is not present
there. In the same machine I have a PVR 250 which does not encounter
the flickering.

I do not have a Windows machine to try the card on. I have attached
what I hope is useful information. I was able to capture the most
recent flickering via `cat /dev/video0` to a 5.8MB MPEG file, but I'm
unsure of the best way to distribute it.

At times, the flickering is so bad as to be unwatchable. The
flickering does not affect all channels at once.

--
Fedora 11
(www.pembo13.com)