[ivtv-users] Audio gone?

David Pimentel pimenteldavid84 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 19:37:43 CET 2010

Hello! I just upgraded from Ubuntu 9.04 to 9.10 and the audio capture
from my PVR is... missing.
It isn't muted; it's not a problem with pulseaudio or alsa; i don't
think it's vlc (the only player that seems to be compatible) and
there's definetly an audio signal coming in.
Oddly, I can't find the controls for volume or stereo mode anymore
('stereo mode extension' control does appear) with v4l2-ctl -l
What bothers me most is that no audio stream is produced at all (ie
it's not on low volume--there is absolutely no audio coming out of the
card).

Information:
Driver: ivtv 66561 (aka 1.4.1?)
Card: I/O Data G-MVP/RX