[ivtv-users] PVR 500 DMA TIMEOUT with 0.10.6

Wes Hardaker hardaker at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 17 21:51:50 CEST 2008

T> I'm also running LVM... interesting. Even this *can't* be unique, though,
T> can it??

There are many that believe LVM for myth is a bad thing because it adds
just one more delay to writing to the disk.  That being said, most LVM
timings I've seen are such a small drop that I can't imagine that being
the problem.  There are huge numbers of LVM discussions in the various
mythtv lists and forums.