[ivtv-users] cx18: 1600 Card

Edward Monk ed at elevgroup.com
Mon Dec 31 16:32:43 CET 2007

Thank you for the suggestion,

The result of that command was:
dcerouter_52331:/dev# mplayer -vo xv /dev/video0
MPlayer 2:1.0~rc1-0ubuntu9 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team
CPU: Intel Celeron 2/Pentium III Coppermine,Geyserville (Family: 6, Model:
8, Stepping: 10)
Compiled with runtime CPU detection.
Can't open joystick device /dev/input/js0: No such file or directory
Can't init input joystick
mplayer: could not connect to socket
mplayer: No such file or directory
Failed to open LIRC support. You will not be able to use your remote
control.

Playing /dev/video0.
File not found: '/dev/video0'
Failed to open /dev/video0.