[ivtv-users] no sound new pvr150

Ross rwillman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 12:44:45 CET 2005

On 11/11/05, dave sailer <d.sailer at comcast.net> wrote:
> I have a new hauppauge pvr150 that will work for some time and then
> record without sound. I'm wondering about an irq conflict but am
> confused about when it is ok to share irqs. I have another pvr250, pci
> sound card (in addition to onboard sound) and an nvidia vga card.
> Sound seems to work consistently on the pvr250.

It's generally ok to share IRQs, and doesn't normally produce these
sort of problems.

Check out the wiki troubleshooting page:
http://www.ivtvdriver.org/index.php/Troubleshooting, then if you're
still having problems
http://www.ivtvdriver.org/index.php/Asking_for_help for a bit more
information on what other information to provide.

Cheers,

Ross