[ivtv-devel] ivtv-utils still useful or is transition to v4l-utils complete?

Ian Campbell ijc at hellion.org.uk
Wed Mar 30 09:24:56 CEST 2011

Are the ivtv-utils still maintained and/or useful or did everything
worthwhile make it into v4l-utils already?

I've just noticed that v4l-utils conflicts with ivtv-utils in Debian
(with no attempt to coordinate with me :^() and I'm trying to decide if
it is worth uploading an updated ivtv-utils which drops the tools which
overlap or if I should request that ivtv-utils is removed from Debian.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

Start the day with a smile.  After that you can be your nasty old self again.