[ivtv-devel] Stability issues with PVR-350

Gregor Fuis gujs.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 18:10:01 CEST 2007

Brad Barnett wrote:
> Well, I don't think running the script will help much.  I'm using an older
> version of IVTV... version 0.7.0.  I won't prove much if there is a
> problem.  The new codebase is very different from the old.
>
> You might run into some problems around now, as it's a holiday coming up
> for some parts of the world...

I know that now the driver is a lot different. That is why I tried with
2.6.12 kernel in Ubuntu breezy with 0.4.10 driver. And it is even a
little more stable with that driver.

I just want to find the driver, motherboard, kernel or something with
PVR 350 works stable. So please everyone who hat a 30 minutes of time
and PVR 350 try that script to see if you don't experience the crash of
your computer!

Thanks for help!

Gregor