[ivtv-devel] IvtvSetPortAttributeOverlay bad attribute

Duncan Brown ivtv at duncb.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 09:14:39 CET 2006

Hey

Thanks for responding

I've attached xvinfo, the relevant parts of dmesg, and my Xorg config.

As you can see, I have only one screen configured.

As for the Xdriver:

(II) LoadModule: "ivtvdev"
(II) Loading /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/ivtvdev_drv.o
(II) Module ivtv: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    compiled for 4.3.99.902, module version = 0.10.6
    ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 0.7

If you need anything else just ask

TIA

Dunc