[ivtv-devel] IvtvSetPortAttributeOverlay bad attribute

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 21 22:28:36 CET 2006

Nothing obvious there. I guess this random thing is a bit odd though. How
often much of the time does it work or not work?
What I suspect is happeing is that myth is trying to get and set the
autopaint overlay setting but for some reason is getting something wrong in
the way it sets it, hence these messages.

I would be surprised if this is an xdriver problem so it is more likely to
be myth or something broken on your system.

I can't see anything in myth either though and I don't remember seeing any
changes in that area of the code so I would be suspicious of something else
breaking.

Did you build myth from source or download it from somewhere? I wonder if
there is a possible Xv/shared memory incompatibility between X and the
libaries used to build myth for some reason

John