[ivtv-devel] Closed Caption to Subtitle

Hui Zhou zhouhui at wam.umd.edu
Mon Sep 26 21:10:40 CEST 2005

For those who have closed captions in vbi streams, is there any one
interested in a small utitlity that I wrote that would extract the closed
captions from the embeded mpeg file and output into a subtitle file
that mplayer would load? It does cutting if supplied with frame-range.
It also tries to translate the captions into lower case for my own
taste.

--
Hui Zhou